Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Tune In Tuesday {8} - 90's Edition Pt. 4

Tune In Tuesday is a fun weekly post hosted by Ginger at GReads.  It's a great way to see what kind of music other people are loving.  I’ve seen these around and just had to join in the fun.



G decided to make August 90s edition and I am loving it!  Since this is the last 90s post I'm throwing in a hodgepodge of my 
absolute favorite songs. 



No Doubt is hands down my favorite band of all time!  It's cliche, but Dont Speak is my favorite song of theirs.

It's hard to choose a favorite song from Oasis, but I'll go with Wonderwall with this. Adore this song (although Champagne Supernova goes right along with it)




1979 by Smashing Pumpkins was indeed released in the 90s and has to be included!


You can't mention 90s music without listing these two bands:

Weezer - Undone - The Sweater Song

Nirvana - All Apologies 


There are many many more songs I would LOVE to post on here! I'll always be a 90s radio junkie at heart.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my god. I love all of these songs! Nirvana and No Doubt are made of awesome :-)

Anne said...

Love all these, especially Wonderwall.

Ginger @ GReads! said...

You just captured some of the best 90s rock! I love each & every one of these songs!!

Katelyn said...

Mandie!!!! You chose some of the best songs ever. No Doubt is and always will be awesome! That is my favorite song by them too. I am a new fan of Oasis but I do think Wonderwall is the one I listen to the most! And then Smashing Pumpkins...so good! Also, it would NOT be complete without Weezer and Nirvana. All super great choices this week!

Tee said...

Dont Speak is my favorite No Doubt song. Loved that you included Oasis, it isnt the 90's without them! And The Smashing Pumpkins...can I say they are one of my most favorite bands ever. The baby in the house even has a lullaby CD she listens to that is Pumpkins music played on Strings!

Jen D. @ Not Now...I'm Reading! said...

All of these songs are excellent choices. They're definitely some of the heavy hitters from the 90's. Love me some Wonderwall!

Jamie Manning said...

Wow, what a collection! And I. Love. No Doubt. Um, no doubt! haha!

Seriously, that band rocks. I could listen to them over and over!

Thanks for a great post Mandie!

Kelley said...

Go No Doubt and the Champagne Supernova song :)

Melanie_McCullough said...

OMG!! Love, love, love all these songs. Great picks.

Anita Grace Howard said...

Okay, today you REALLY hit the spot because I love ALL of these bands. Thanks for the walk down memory lane! *blissful sigh*

Post a Comment