Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Tune In Tuesday {5}

Tune In Tuesday is a fun weekly post hosted by Ginger at GReads.  It's a great way to see what kind of music other people are loving.  I’ve seen these around and just had to join in the fun.


This week (and a few more to come) G has decided to kick of a 90s theme for Tune In.  I was so excited when I heard this.  I love 90s music!





When I think of 90s music the first song that comes to mind is Stay by Lisa Loeb.  Saying I love this song is an understatement.  I can't get enough of it.  

The next song that came to mind was Kiss The Rain by Billie Myers.  This is another favorite of mine from the 90s.  I can't help but sing it for days after I hear it.

Hope you've enjoyed these blasts from the past!  Will be more to come.  And don't forget to check out the other posts over at GReads!

15 comments:

iefgh said...

Ooh, I loved Kiss the Rain! Definitely a childhood favorite. :)

Anonymous said...

I heard Stay on a radio station the other day and I couldn't believe that I still remembered all the words to it! :) Great picks!

Jacinda (The Reading Housewives) said...

I'm loving these 90's songs!!!

Ginger @ GReads! said...

Omg I totally forgot about that Kiss the Rain song!! and yes to Lisa Loeb :-) LOVED this song.

Katelyn said...

Okay, love the Lisa Loeb song. Second one I didn't know but I still liked it. I am loving everyone's 90's picks so far!

Unknown said...

Aww, I loved Stay and Kiss the Rain. Great choices!

Here are mine: Totally Obsessed

Jamie Manning said...

Oh yes, excellent choices Mandie! That Lisa Loeb video is symbolic of the 90s to me, too. From the setting to the way she herself looked in it, it was great.
And Kiss the Rain?! Wow, totally forgot about that one! I'm not on the Teaser Tuesday this week (as you know!), but I'll be here full-force next week, so get ready! =)

Jen D. @ Not Now...I'm Reading! said...

OMG ... Kiss the Rain! Haven't heard that song since..I think maybe the 90's. I love Lisa Loeb. Great picks!

Mandie Baxter said...

Thanks all! I LOVE kiss the rain! It comes on the radio at work so of course I sing along every time!
Jamie, already read, loved your Tune In posts so far!

Book Crook Liza said...

Great picks! KISS THE RAIN! I totally forgot about that song. I think it was used on Dawsons Creek too!

Asheley T. said...

Lisa Loeb is one of my favorite artists from back then, and I still love her now! She's so awesome and seems like such a nice gal. Great pick. :)

~Asheley

Sarah said...

Oh.. I've got Stay as one of my picks too. Doesn't it just scream 1990's?

Tee said...

I dont remember the 2nd song..where was I??? But I loved Stay!

Jamie said...

Hey lady! Sorry I've been away from the blogosphere, but I love your new blog! Great job!

Anonymous said...

Oh I didn't think to invite James Patterson! I love him! Great list!

Post a Comment