Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Tune In Tuesday {29} Lucero

Tune In Tuesday is a fun weekly post hosted by Ginger at GReads.  It's a great way to see what kind of music other people are loving.  I’ve seen these around and just had to join in the fun.



Back home a co-worker (and dear friend) and I had daily jam sessions.  We had a mix of songs that were "customer friendly".  We had different music taste and would share them with each other.  She introduced me to this awesome band and I've been hooked on them since. 
Lucero is an American punk/Texas Country infused rock band (from wiki) from Tennessee.  They currently have 9 albums.  These are a few of my favorites.


My Best Girl

Johnny Davis

Nobody's Darlings



Hope you enjoy!

3 comments:

Katelyn said...

Oh gosh Mandie! I think this is the first time I have heard of these guys and I am LOVING their sound! They are rockish but with a definite country edge to them. I love it (especially the first one) <3

Litza said...

This might be the closest I'll ever come to liking a country song... this is a big deal for me. I despise country. It's the end of the world as we know it. ;)

Thanks for sharing!

My Tune in Tuesday pick!

Christa Desir said...

I love your music and want you to do every playlist ever for me.

Post a Comment