Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Tune In Tuesday {26}

Tune In Tuesday is a fun weekly post hosted by Ginger at GReads.  It's a great way to see what kind of music other people are loving.


Last week I posted about the iTunes release of SafetySuit's new album "These Times" and I'm continuing this week since today the album is out on CD (and other download sites). I picked on of my new favorite songs (also the album title) These Times. For this video, the guys reached out to their fans and asked for there help in creating, in my opinion, and epic video (G herself actually appears around 3:02 in the video). I'll also add you might want to grab a box of tissues. 


These Times

4 comments:

Ginger @ GReads! said...

<3.

Lea (YA Book Queen) said...

Great song, lovely video, wonderful message :)

Natalie said...

I saw this video on Ginger's site a couple of days ago and LOVED it. It made me tear up a couple of times.

Katelyn said...

This video, this whole song, the fact that Ginger is in it, it all just makes me so happy. The message behind this one is just so powerful and amazing. Superb choice this week Mandie!

Post a Comment