Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Tune In Tuesday {25}

Tune In Tuesday is a fun weekly post hosted by Ginger at GReads.  It's a great way to see what kind of music other people are loving.


I'm sure I won't be the only one doing this, but I'm going to anyway. My Tune In pick this week is SafetySuit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It seems fitting since Ginger is the one who introduced me to this band and their amazing music AND it's the exclusive iTune release date of their newest album These Times. It's available now! I got my copy last night. Now go forth, purchase, listen, ENJOY!


Let Go

4 comments:

Katelyn said...

Oh Mandie you are just so great! I think Ginger has made a SafetySuit fan of all of us and this is such a great way to support them! This is one of my very favorite songs by them <3

Ginger @ GReads! said...

:) I love you & this post.

Sarah said...

Ahhh When I saw this I immediatley thought of Ginger. And then I saw Katelyn's post... and then Gingers.

I love Tune in Tuesdays :)

Sarah
That Bookish Girl

Christa Desir said...

Win! That is all.

Post a Comment