Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Tune In Tuesday {28}

Tune In Tuesday is a fun weekly post hosted by Ginger at GReads.  It's a great way to see what kind of music other people are loving.







This weeks pick is a band that's very new to me. If it wasn't for Glee (yes...I watch Glee, I love Glee, now lets move on) I might not have heard them...at least for a while. I fell in love with the song We Are Young when the Glee kids  performed it on the winter finale and had to go google to find out who it was by. And I found fun. fun. is an indie pop band from New York that formed in 2008. And they are made of win. Their second album will be released this year. I've recently added them to a playlist on spotify and can't stop listening. 




Fun. We Are Young

Glee Cast We Are Young

6 comments:

Katelyn said...

I've recently added them to my "bands to listen to" list! I just love their sound, their lyrics, their everything! I can't get enough :) AWESOME pick this week Mandie!!!

Jen D. @ Not Now...I'm Reading! said...

I love the video for We Are Young!

Tee said...

OMG OMG FUN....I heard this song on the radio in my hubbies van just the other day and loved it. I dont listen to the radio. The station never did say who it was and I actually called and asked them.."What was the name of the song you played after the Black Keys" Yep that is how much I liked it.

Jamie Manning said...

Loved that episode of Glee! Great pick, MB! :)

Bianca said...

Yes! Love this song. It was one of my picks last week :) and I love Glee too haha

Ashlee said...

Hi nnice reading your post

Post a Comment