Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Tune In Tuesday {21}

Tune In Tuesday is a fun weekly post hosted by Ginger at GReads.  It's a great way to see what kind of music other people are loving. 


I was stuck on what song to post today (I'm still a little obsessed with my pick from last week). But I decided to go back to a favorite of mine from way back, way back in the 90s, way back in middle school/high school. NO DOUBT! I have loved this band for so long it's not even funny (though I'm not the biggest fan of Gwen alone, I like the band). I could go on and on for days...so instead I'll just post a few of my favorite songs.


Don't Speak - my favorite of all time
Ex-Girlfriend
Greener Pastures
Dark Blue
Simple Kind of Life

5 comments:

Ginger @ GReads! said...

Oh wow No Doubt definitely brings me back to.. freshman year of high school? Don't Speak was SO POPULAR. That and Spider Webs.

Tee said...

I loved this post. I loved No Doubt, especially the older stuff before Gwen went all glam on us. I saw them in concert at that time and she was crazy, climbing up in the rafters and hanging from them..it was alot of fun

Bianca said...

Awesome post. I love No Doubt.

Katelyn said...

My brother would KILL me if he knew I was leaving this story in a comment but when he was like 8 years old he became OBSESSED with No Doubt. He begged and begged for their CD. Finally, my stepmom broke down and bought it for him. His obsession faded after a while but then I was still stuck listening to their songs. Basically what I am trying to say is that I love No Doubt. Don't Speak is still one of my favorites :)

Melanie_McCullough said...

Watching Revenge and thought of you so I figured I'd check out your blog. Love No Doubt!

Post a Comment