Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Tune In Tuesday {22} Concert Edition

Tune In Tuesday is a fun weekly post hosted by Ginger at GReads.  It's a great way to see what kind of music other people are loving. And December is another theme month. For the month of December we are posting songs from concerts we have been to or would like to attend!


Before Ginger got into theme's I actually posted songs from concerts I've been to, so I'm going the "concerts I want to attend" route.

Took me a little bit to come up with a person/band for this week but out of no where it came to me. LINKIN PARK! I love them like no other. Every time I listen to Hybrid Theory I feel like I'm in high school. I would love to see them in concert, I bet they rock. They actually came very close to me at a music festival a couple hours away but I was already going to be hours away in the other direction at a writers workshop the same weekend (and not to mention the tickets for said music fest were insanely expensive). Maybe one day I'll get the chance. Until then...I'll just enjoy their music through my speakers. 
Crawling - 
In The End
Leave Out All The Rest



6 comments:

Ginger @ GReads! said...

Ohh NICE choice! I'll go with you to a Linkin Park concert some day :-) hehe

Tee said...

Humm..you know..I will sit here and tell you I am not a fan and then find myself listening to one of their songs on repeat..so I think I am more of a fan that I even realize. I absolutely love Hands held up by them. Yeah you know, I would probably go see them in concert if given the chance..even tho Im "not" a fan LOL

Cindy said...

I would enjoy seeing them! I would listen to Hybrid Theory SO much, but I was still in Jr. High then. Great choice :)

Katelyn said...

Oh my! YESSS! Linkin Park would be an awesome concert experience, I just know this (and not because I am psychic, just because they are made of win!) They are one of those bands I don't realize I truly love unless I really think about how much I love every song they put out there. <3

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed these videos. I haven't listened to Linkin Park in a while. I'd love to go to one of their concerts.

Jessica Silva said...

I love Linkin Park, too. very good for anger and/or fight scenes.

Post a Comment