Monday, June 8, 2015

Ready? Set. Write! Goals

Ready? Set. Write! is a way for writers to keep in touch with each other and keep themselves accountable to the goals they set. This year it's hosted by Katy UppermanAlison Miller, Jamie Morrow,Erin Funk and Elodie Nowodazkij. Check out their blogs for more details and be sure to link up each week.



Today is goal setting day!

1). Start and complete my newest novel BLANK SPACE, a YA contemporary
2). Read at least one book a week
3). Finish Harry Potter book 4 and 5 by end of RSW
4). Continue with 21 Day Fix and work on becoming a Beach Body Coach
5). Keep up with my 25 before 35
6). Get kiddo ready for soccer season

And don't forget to keep up every Monday using these headings

1). How I did on last week's goals.
2). My goal(s) for this week
3). A favorite line from my story OR one word/phrase that sums up what I wrote/revised
4). The biggest challenge I faced this week (ex. finding time to write).
5). Something I love about my WiP.

0 comments:

Post a Comment