Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Currently...March 29, 2016

To keep up blogging I decided to join Katy Upperman in her CURRENTLY blog posting. Plan to do it every other Tuesday (you can see her original post here).


Loving...

That I'm on a reading streak!! I didn't start the year out great as far as reading goes but I am back at it.

Reading...

I finished up Nemesis by Anna Banks. And now I am in desperate NEED of the second book, which isn't even written yet. I also read Just Listen by Sarah Dessen (Favorite Dessen, it was a re-read), Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson (so compelling, must read for teens), In Real Life by Jessica Love (love love LOVED, such a great read) and Living Dead Girl by Elizabeth Scott (so haunting and emotional). Currently I'm reading ALways Second Best by Elodie Nowodazkij and waiting for Summer Skin by Kirsty Eagar to arrive in the mail.

Watching...

Parks and Recs. And my normal every week TV shows (too many to list). 

Thinking about...

My next book. It needs to happen, and soon. Now that vacation is over I can focus on it.

Wishing...

That I was back on vacation! 

Making me happy...

Memories of spring break. Got to hang out with my brother and his finace, see where he works, go to our first Tampa Bay Lightening hockey game, relax.

What's currently making you happy?

0 comments:

Post a Comment