Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Currently...March 15, 2016

To keep up blogging I decided to join Katy Upperman in her CURRENTLY blog posting. Plan to do it every other Tuesday (you can see her original post here).


Loving...

The GORGEOUS weather we have been having. The high is just around 80 with a sligh breeze and very little humidity. I hope it sticks. 


Reading...

I was lucky enough to get an advanced copy of Elodie Nowodazkij "Love in B Minor" (OUT TODAY) and tore through it in just a few days (work makes reading hard sometimes). I love Elodie's books. The characters are so real, the settings so descriptive and the plots unputdownable. Currently I'm reading Nemesis by Anna Banks. I'm just over half way and can't wait to pick it back up on my lunch break.

Watching...

Dance Academy. After seeing the Cinderella Ballet last week I wanted to watch all things dance. I'm currently in season 2. I've watched this show all the way through a few times and am still sad they didn't renew it for a forth season. I NEED to know how they all end up. 


Thinking about...

SPRING BREAK!!! My son and I are going to visit my youngest brother in south Florida. 

Wishing...

For the same thing as before....we shall see!

Making me happy...

The idea of only have three more work days until vacation!

What's currently making you happy?

2 comments:

katyupperman said...

I'm so jealous of your beautiful weather! I miss Florida so much! Have a blast with L and your brother... Dip your toes in the ocean for me. :-)

Anonymous said...

80 degrees is my ideal temp! I'm so jealous!

Post a Comment