Friday, February 17, 2012

Blogger Love-A-Thon Wrap Up

Today has been so much fun! I don't think I've ever read so many blogs or posted so many comments in one day! I think I visited every blog and commented on 15-20 of them! Some more than others. I lost count at 40 comments...yeah. It's been a long day! I stayed up last night getting my posts scheduled and then woke up a bit early to start on the fun. Plus a full day of work (8-5 plus drive time). Then had to come home and clean house before work tomorrow and then going out of town. BUT, it was well worth it. Katelyn did such an awesome job putting this love-a-thon (which all day I've been typing thong and then deleting the g when I realized it EXCEPT on the 3rd mini challenge! AND NO ONE TOLD ME!!! Haha!) together. What a great way for so many bloggers to come together and share their posts, tips and thoughts on all thing book blogging. I hope to see this continued next year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment