Friday, February 17, 2012

Blogger Love-A-Thon Mini Challenge #2

For the second mini challenge, Katelyn has asked us to post a few of our newer favorite book bloggers. And to give an update as to how many blogs we've visited and comments we've left.

So here goes...In alphabetical order because I'm weird like that!





Katelyn "introduced" me to Alexa from Alexa Loves Books over twitter while talking about being in an awkward club.

Ashley from Ashley Loves Books blog caught my eye with her review of Ten Things We Did (And Probably Shouldn't Have) by Sarah Mlynowki. This is one of the more recent books I've read and I adored it.

Jilliam over at Glitter, Bliss, and Perfect Chaos caught my attention in two ways. She commented on my blog and had the most amazing MANday post! Go check her out.

Justin from Justin's Book Blog drew me in not only by it's content but by the color. The light tealish blue background color of the blog is so eye catching. I don't even remember how many moments I left on this one blog!!

Who are some of your newer favorite book bloggers?

7 comments:

Justin941 said...

Thanks so much for the mention! :) I greatly appreciate all the comments you left, read every one of them. Sorry for taking awhile to leave a comment on your blog, just been busy today.

But I really appreciate all your kind words, and I really like your blog to! :) Thanks for stopping by.

Justin @ Justin's Book Blog

Alexa S. said...

Mandie! Did I mention that I'm so glad you have rounded out the awkward club and turned it into a trio? It was definitely a pleasure to meet you over Twitter <3

Ashley @ Ashley Loves Books said...

Ahhh, thanks for the mention! Can I just tell you how much I adore that you used a Newsies quote in your header/blog description? One of my best friends and I randomly burst out into King of New York at any given time of the day, in any situation (though usually inappropriate, of course). Love it! <3

Lynn Marie said...

Man, your name looks SO familiar to me! Anywho, I found you through the LoveAThon and saw you write and blog! That's awesome! Love the layout over here, new follower!

ChiKittie said...

All wonderful choices. :) I hope you are having a nice day and Happy Love-a-thon. Very nice blog! I am now a follower and will be coming back often.

- Beckie @ Bittersweet Enchantment

Mandie Baxter said...

Justin, you are SO welcome! I enjoyed each review!
Ashley, you are welcome. And YAY! The quote goes along with a book I'm currently writing(or rewriting). Awesome!
Lynn...I'm not sure! Haha. :) And thanks.
Thanks so much Chi Kittie!

Katelyn said...

I LLLLOVVVEEE all the blogs you listed here! There certainly are some very awesome bloggers out there :)

Post a Comment