This post is to say thank you and pass along a gift.
I would like to thank Wendy Jane who awarded me with the Liebster blog award. A great way to pass on blogger love.
1) Show your appreciation to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
2) Reveal your top five picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3) Post the award on your blog.
4) Bask in the camaraderie of the most supportive people on the internet - other writers.
5) And best of all - have bloggity fun and spread the love.
So here are my picks (all of whom are great friends from twitter as well as people who help me with my WIP)
1) Heather Rebel - Heather is a new friend (though a mutual friend). It has been fun getting to know her through twitter, email, and words with friends (where she usually kicks my butt). She has shown me some amazing ways to take my WIP to the next level. I can't wait to meet her in person at WiK 11 in October!
2) Jamie Manning - Jamie is all around awesome! From daily chats on twitter, to lending books I must read (team kilt forever), to helping whip my WIP into shape. I can't wait for the release of his novel. Check out his blog for more info.
3) Jess (who co-writes a blog with Kelsey) - Jess is a new friend I met through WriteOnCon. We critiqued each others first 5 pages. I noticed she was from AL and started a convo. She, along with Jamie and I, now have our own AL crit group. I can only say good things about her WIP. Hope for her to be able to share it with everyone one day.
4) Keriann - A member of the secret ninja assassin club. She is a great friend, always one to brighten the day. Just wish she didn't live on the opposite side of the US so we could tweet more.
5) Melanie - Another member of the secret ninja assassin club. Melanie is Mason's (my male MC's) biggest fan and a huge asset to my writing. She's also a kick butt writer herself (now cough up those pages, Missy!)
🏁It's SUPERCROSS ME Release day! 🏁
3 days ago