The lovely Cherie tagged me in this crazy meme...although I can't blame her for it's wackiness! She just passed it along. So here goes....
1. Are you a HOT rutabaga?
At first I was going to say no, but after thinking about it…HECK YES! Cause then I don’t have to eat said rutabaga, cause you know, that would be cannibalism and we won’t even go there.
2. When was the last time you ate lion meat?
Way back in the day, I think it was a Wednesday.
3. Upload a heartwarming picture that makes you smile.
This is one of my favorite pictures of my son. He's three and a half , so I don't mind posting it. He looks nothing like this now. And he moves a lot more. A. Lot! He's currently learning how to ride a skateboard, squishing his toes along the way.
4. What songs would be playing when you go back in time to beat the crap out of someone, and who, may I ask, would be this someone unfortunate enough to be in your time traveling dimensional line?
I Will Not Bow by Breaking Benjamin and oh, I have a few people in mind. They shall remain nameless.
5. Name one habit you want to change in yourself because it makes people plot your demise.
That I have OCD tendencies. Espicially when playing cards or board games. My cards, game pieces, whatever, HAVE to be lined up perfectly and in some type of order (shape, size, denomination). It annoys people, mainly my family.
6. How many goats, stacked atop one another like Yertle's Turtles, would it take to reach the moon?
88,888…I like the number 8, so...yeah...
7. Describe the people who tagged you in obscure Latin words.
Comicus-she makes me laugh.
8. Where da muffin top at?
Panera Bread…they are called muffies. Chocolate chip and pumpkin are awesome!
9. Do you have nicknames?
Of course…Mandie is one of them!
10. What the fudge were you thinking as you were doing this?
These goat ladies are ca-ray-zie!
Now, tag as many people as you want. (Oh, yeah, time for me to pass on the craziness.)
Pick a funky nickname for #1 – Anna Banana
Write a rhyme for #2 - Melanie committed a felony...not really, but she can be silly.
Leave a lovey-dovey message for #3: Thought you could use a little craziness to brighten your day!
Where would #4 hide in the event of an apocalypse? The beach on a boat, cause zombies can't swim (this is a zombie apocalypse, right? Well, now it is).
#5 dreams about... Disney! ;0)