Tuesday, November 30, 2010

S'Mellows make you happy...

To be 3 again...where the simplest things, like marshmallows, bring you joy.  It's nice to stop and be a kid for a while.  Setting aside all work and just playing.  My goal is to set aside time each day and devote it just to myself and my writing.  I'm hoping soon to get on a schedule to where I wake up early, get in a little exercise, shower and while my hair dries, write!  Easier said than done, I know!  I am SUCH a night owl.  It's hard for me to be in bed before 11.  Goal is bed by 10 and up by 5!  I've been pushing myself early every week.  Last week it was 6 (normally I'm up by 6:30).  So we'll try this week for 5:30. 

Oh yeah, did I mention I am NOT a morning person?!

Currently listening to my 3 year old sing about marshmallows!  That's what makes me happy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment