Monday, February 29, 2016

January Reads 2016

I tried book blogging before...it didn't work out. I ramble too much. A few years I decided to post once a month with a small blurb about each book I read that month. It works better for me. So much so that I'm going to continue this year. You can click on any picture and it'll take you to the Goodreads page.

Set my goal for this year at 60. It took a lot to get me to 80 last year so I didn't want to push it this year. Good thing too because January isn't off to a good start. Two books...both audio books.


Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J. K. Rowling

This one took me a while. I got half way through and stopped. Once the books came out in audio book on audible I started it over. Good, though not a favorite.

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J. K. Rowling

Love the audio books. And I like this one so far the most.



0 comments:

Post a Comment