Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Tune In Tuesday {43} - My Teen Years


Tune In Tuesday is a fun weekly post hosted by Ginger at GReads.  It's a great way to see what kind of music other people are loving right now. And we're back in a special edition month! 


July (from G's blog) - My Teen Years Special Edition: What were you listening to when you were a teenager? We all come from different decades, with different tunes.  For this month, please pick some of your favorite songs that bring you back to those glorious teenage years!


I was a teen in the mid to late 90s. 90s alternative/grunge is still some of my all time favorite music (I adore the 90s alternative Pandora station). I'm posting music from 1996 (year I started HS) to 2000 (graduation). So last week my post posted without the videos, so I'm doing two in one. Last weeks was 1998. 


Semisonic - Closing Time

Eve 6 - Inside Out

New Radicals - You Get What You Give

Eagle Eye Cherry - Save Tonight

Also...I DID NOT, DO NOT, WILL NOT like the Beastie Boys. ;)


And this week is 1999. 


Lit - My Own Worst Enemy

Red Hot Chili Peppers - Scar Tissue

Dido - Here With Me

Korn - Freak On A Leash

Also...Dave Matthews Band (especially the song Crash)...do not like.

5 comments:

Born Bookish said...

I like the New Radicals video, they sing one of my favorite songs "Mother We Just Can't Get Enough" from A Walk to Remember =)

Ginger @ GReads! said...

I love how we have similar picks, AGAIN. High school BFFs forever! haha

Bianca said...

Love your picks. I used to Love Lit. It has been a long time since I have listened to them. I think I need to go do that now.

Hollie said...

I love the New Radicals song. And My Own Worst Enemy has a brilliant video!

Liza said...

KORN! I was such a huge fan back then.

Post a Comment