Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Tune In Tuesday {15} - "I say we make a pact"


Tune In Tuesday is a fun weekly post hosted by Ginger at GReads.  It's a great way to see what kind of music other people are loving.  I’ve seen these around and just had to join in the fun.

Welcome to Soundtrack edition of Tune In Tuesday! The month of October we'll be posting our favorite soundtracks from movies, musicals and TV shows!



My soundtrack pick this week is from the 1995 movie Now and Then. I ADORE this movie so much (and can't go wrong with Devon Sawa...swoon!)! I can't even count how many times I've seen it. If you haven't, you must watch it. These are some of my favorites from the soundtrack...though this was hard to narrow down because I love the whole thing.


"Sugar, Sugar"
"Knock Three Times"
"Now and Then"
"Now and Then Trailer"







Now and Then
  1. "Sugar, Sugar" - The Archies
  2. "Knock Three Times" - Tony Orlando/Dawn
  3. "I Want You Back" - Jackson 5
  4. "Signed, Sealed, Delivered I'm Yours" - Stevie Wonder
  5. "Band of Gold" - Freda Payne
  6. "Daydream Believer" - The Monkees
  7. "No Matter What" - Badfinger
  8. "Hitchin' a Ride" - Vanity Fare
  9. "All Right Now" - Free
  10. "I'm Gonna Make You Love Me" - Supremes/Temptations
  11. "I'll Be There" - Jackson 5
  12. "Now and Then" - Susanna Hoffs

13 comments:

Jamie Manning said...

This is such an awesome movie, and the soundtrack just makes you wanna jump around...excellent choice, MB!!

Melanie McCullough said...

Mandie, there is a new reason to love you every day. Awesome choice, one of my favorites growing up. And OMG did I have a crush on Devon Sawa in the 90s. I actually saw him on a few episodes of Nikita last season and was like, OMG when did he get so Old? Then I realized I was the same age :(

Tee said...

I have never seen this movie- But what great music..I might have to break down and watch it now

Ginger @ GReads! said...

Oh wow, I haven't watched this movie in a LONG time. I remember loving it though :-)

Katelyn said...

I think I watched this movie once a long time ago. I had no idea there were so many good songs in it. Great pick :)

Jess (Gone with the Words) said...

This movie is one of my favorites!!! I have the dvd and watch it every now and then, no pun intended, lol Love this soundtrack! Awesome pick!

Anonymous said...

I watched this movie years ago and totally forgot about it. Now i have to watch it again. :)

My TT

Anne said...

I really liked this movie too and I didn't realize there were so many great songs in it!

Litza said...

My sister and I just watched this movie last week! Definitely a family favorite... and the music is amazing! Awesome pick, thanks!

My Tune in Tuesday pick!

Mandie Baxter said...

So glad everyone enjoyed my pick this week! I'm stumped for next week now. Better get to work on it! Last soundtrack post.

Christa Desir said...

I loved this movie. I just didn't love the grown up cast as much as the kid cast:)

Good soundtrack pick!

Jen D. @ Not Now...I'm Reading! said...

I adored this movie. Me and my sister would watch it all the time. Awesome pick Mandie!

Keriann Greaney Martin said...

I loved this movie too! And the old-school soundtrack is made of awesome.

Post a Comment