Thursday, September 8, 2016

August Reads 2016

I tried book blogging before...it didn't work out. I ramble too much. A few years I decided to post once a month with a small blurb about each book I read that month. It works better for me. So much so that I'm going to continue this year. You can click on any picture and it'll take you to the Goodreads page.

 
Take Off Your Pants Outline by Libbie Hawker
  
 
The Distance Between Us, On The Fence and The Fill In Boyfriend by Kasie West
 
I adored these books. It's been so long since I've read them that I had to re-read them before her latest book.
 
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/25486998-p-s-i-like-you
 
P.S. I Like You by Kasie West
 
Very cute story but not my favorite West book. Cute story. Too predicable and I felt myself skimming in some spots.
 
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/9791906-52-reasons-to-hate-my-father
 
52 Reasons To Hate My Father by Jessica Brody
 
If you're iffy on this book JUST READ IT!!! So much more than a quick, fun read. Love it. That's all I can say. This was a re-read for me and it was just as good as the first time.
 
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment