Wednesday, April 30, 2014

April Reads 2014

One down from May, I read thirteen books in April. And one of my favorites. The Sky Is Everywhere, My Life Next Door and Open Road Summer were incredible. I'm not sure how I went so long without reading the first two. Also, I'm SO excited for the Veronica Mars book series. The first one picked up right after the movie and completely swept me away.

The Bermudez Triangle by Maureen JohnsonThe Sky is Everywhere by Jandy NelsonThe Thousand-Dollar Tan Line by Rob ThomasCaptive by Sarah FineBest Kind of Broken by Chelsea FineRed at Night by Katie McGarryMy Life Next Door by Huntley FitzpatrickThe Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. SmithSummer on the Short Bus by Bethany CrandellNot Your Fault by Cheyanne YoungOpen Road Summer by Emery LordUnderstudy by Cheyanne YoungBig Boy by Ruthie Knox

0 comments:

Post a Comment