Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Currently July 5th 2016

To keep up blogging I decided to join Katy Upperman in her CURRENTLY blog posting. Plan to do it every other Tuesday (you can see her original post here).


Loving...



Vacation. I'll say that a bunch today.


Reading...


Like six books in one weekend. The Summer Series (Jenny Han) and The Broken Heart Series (Katie Finn). 


Watching...


Orange is the new black. Finished up the season yesterday....sniff sniff. 


Listening To...



The Dustland trilogy. I started reading Blood Red Road when it first released but never finished. Glad I'm taking the time for the audio book, so far it's really engaging.   



Thinking about...


VACATION!!!!!!!!!!! One more day. Vegas, baby.


Anticipating...



Our flight. It's been 20 years since I've been on a plane. And this time I'll be bringing a nervous 8 year old.



Wishing...



It was 2:00 tomorrow.  VACATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Making me happy...



Memories, though sad, I'm glad I have them.






What's currently making you happy?

0 comments:

Post a Comment