Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Currently May 10th 2016

To keep up blogging I decided to join Katy Upperman in her CURRENTLY blog posting. Plan to do it every other Tuesday (you can see her original post here).


Loving...
The past weekend. Saturday was spent with family. Sunday morning kiddo and I went to the beach where I had a vegan carrot cake cupcake for breakfast, followed by a trip to the bookstore and then back to my parents for more family time. 


Reading...

A friend recommended In Her Defense by Julianna Keyes so of course I had to get it, read it and I LOVED it. Followed that up with two re-reads, Last Will and Testament by Dahlia Adler and The Winner's Curse by Marie R. Both so good in their own way. Now I'm working on the companion/sequel to those two.

Watching...

Game of Thrones with the husband. So glad it's back on, even though half the time I'm lost. And Girl Meets World with kiddo. SO bummed that we've already finished season 2. Season 3 needs to hurry up! Oh, I got to catch the Tampa Bay Lightening game Sunday and THEY WON! Next up, Eastern Conference Finals!!!


Listening To...


The Raven King....OMG! THIS BOOK! I have half of the last chapter to go before I had to go to work. UGH.


Thinking about...

Moving. We've put our house on the market as of today and are in the process of looking for land and building. Scary stuff. 

Anticipating...
The weekend! We're going to look at plans for a house and hit up the local minor league base ball game. 

Wishing...


 That field day wasn't canceled. Was all set and ready to go and then rain happened. So not my day.

Making me happy...


Flowers from my dad. He buys all the moms flowers every year and every year my mom yells "I'm not your mutha". I love it.





What's currently making you happy?

0 comments:

Post a Comment