Monday, August 4, 2014

Ready? Set. Write! 2014 Week 8


Ready? Set. Write! is a way for writers to keep in touch with each other and keep themselves accountable to the goals they set. This year it's hosted by Katy Upperman, Alison Miller, Jamie Morrow and Erin Funk. Check out their blogs for more details and be sure to link up each week.

1). How I did on last weeks goals?

It started out only needing 2 new chapters completely written. That turned into 4...so far. But I'm on chapter eight now. Slow and steady. I did get my book reading in though. So yay.

2). My goals for this week

Revise, revise, revise.

3). A favorite line from my story OR one word/phrase that sums up what I wrote/revised

Soul searching

4). The biggest challenge I faced this week

Writing new chapters. Two of them were completely from scratch. Like no cutting and pasting at all...so that was a ton of fun as I stared at the screen willing the words to appear. They're done though!

5). Something I love about my WIP

 The family aspects. The banter between the MC and her older, annoying brother. The connection between my MC and her twin 8-year-old cousins. The relationship between my MC and her Gramma.

0 comments:

Post a Comment