Saturday, May 31, 2014

May Reads 2014

May came just shy of the past two months at eleven books. I was super excited about What I Thought Was True since I loved My Life Next Door. Don't get me wrong, it's a great book, but it wasn't as amazing as My Life Next Door. Wish You Were Italian was a super cute fun summer read. Makes me want to take a trip to Italy one day. But for now I'll just enjoy gelato from afar. Then there was Since You've Been Gone. I've been waiting for Morgan's latest book since I finished her last one. Well worth the wait. Sucks we have to wait two years for the next one. In the mean time I'll read the books under her pen name, Katie Finn. I finally got around to The Program (this month's audio book) and freaking loved it! Can't wait for the conclusions The Treatment.

What I Thought Was True by Huntley FitzpatrickMotocross Me by Cheyanne YoungMy Life After Now by Jessica VerdiSpill Over by Jolene PerrySweet Little Thing by Renée CarlinoWish You Were Italian by Kristin RaeThe Stranger by Anna BanksThe Program by Suzanne YoungGirls Day Out by Anna BanksSince You've Been Gone by Morgan MatsonJust One Night by Gayle Forman

0 comments:

Post a Comment